Other pets forum?

Pets Singapore. Since 2003. Forums Testimonials Other pets forum?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Blazegal 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pjj1020
    Participant

There are many more pets then what you have listed, but know where to post about them! How about a “other pets” forum?

Thanks!:D

prodigy
    Participant

like wad??? these r the “legal” pets in spore

pjj1020
    Participant

Hermit Crabs are one
    Horses
    I’m sure there are even much more!

pjj1020
    Participant

and pherrets (very sorry for double post)

pixma
    Participant
    pjj1020 wrote:
    There are many more pets then what you have listed, but know where to post about them! How about a “other pets” forum?

Thanks!:D

There use to be a ‘other pet’ forum but it has been remove after the upgrade

pjj1020
    Participant

we should put it back then!

Hobbes
    Participant

Hi pjj. Noticed that your location is in USA. I think in Singapore, ferrets are not allowed. As for horses, well, I guess we can only find them at the turf club and the zoo, cos I don’t think anyone here actually has horses as pets. Singapore too small, ya?

I think the reason the other pets forum was removed was becos there were ppl in there trading in illegal wildlife, and animals prohibited under Singapore law. Since this site is a Singapore site, the site owners have to adhere to the local laws so maybe they felt it was better to have the ‘others’ category removed.

jon789
    Participant

But there are other local pet forums also allowed by AVA, and not illegal otherwise it will be shut down , wat!

why not make it a big community:confused:

Blazegal
    Participant

horses are cheap to get from the turf club (i heard 1 time they put down abt 5000 horses which are deemed unable to race each year..so poor thing) BT to keep the horse in a stable esp for places like the horse riding club at bukit timah is super expensive..because must pay rent And pay membership fees..which amt to like 4-5 digits…so we singaporeans cant keep horses period unless in such places..as much as i love horses…i can only ‘adopt’ them in zoos n the now defunct sentosa horse riding club

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.