Flaming thread !!!!!

Pets Singapore. Since 2003. Forums Other Animals Flaming thread !!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  the oracle 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

angler85
    Participant

Hey guys, let me get the ball rolling…

How many of you guys sell stuffs and got idiots come and give u stupid price quotes ?
    They keep on say they are student, den keep on bombarding you questions as if your an encyclopedia even though they have no nterest in buying…
    I’ve had enough of this sort of people. So read my signature if your one of these MORONS…

the oracle
    Participant

Yeah, it happens all the time. Some of them claimed they’re newbies. But they can ask you all kinds of questions that will make you think they’re more knowledgeable than you. Some of them claimed they’re students thinking that if they say that, then you might have some pity on them cause, as students, you won’t have the heart to charge them as you normally do. So, let’s just let your instinct tell you wheather they are what they claim. So, it’s a very subjective topic cause the bottomline is you. You will have to decide wheather to charge him the normal price or the “discounted” one. This thing won’t end, I can guarantee that. They’re just trying to take a free ride at your expense…………So, got to be real ALERT the next time round.

Sanie.

gong88
    Participant

ahyozzz.. coolzz dwn man”angler85″ lol…. ai zai ai zai… hahaha…

rm3344
    Participant

yeah such things always happen… got ppl accepted price.. then slowly wana nego… say gf this, gf that… redundant..lots of excuses..zz

the oracle
    Participant

The best thing is IGNORE them. Don’t waste your time entertaining them. You can do other better things.

Sanie.

angler85
    Participant

YES, if i get any more of these mother farkers, i am going to make a ban list in my signature…. 😡

angel eye
    Participant

y nt post wat they say n their nicks here for all 2 c so that they will tink twice b4 they do it again. hate tis type of ppl.

the oracle
    Participant

I don’t thnk it will work cause they can just re-register using a new nick and the ball will start rolling again……….
    But, no doubt, it’s a good idea though. At least he knows that he’s being watched…………..

Sanie.

angler85
    Participant

Yes, must teach these people a lesson

dupamojo
    Participant

“bro, can lower anot ah? me abit tight budget le…”
    Yeah sure…go fak spiders lor….wanna buy cheap cocaine too and perhaps a cheap handgun too?
    pple risk lives (ok mabbe i’m exaggerating lol) to get these shits u wanna bargain like a market?

gong88
    Participant

bleahz.. fak spider.. cannot liao.. lik that is fak horn stick… lolxxx…

elovechat
    Participant
    angler85 wrote:
    YES, if i get any more of these mother farkers, i am going to make a ban list in my signature…. 😡
    i quite like ur idea … include the unethical ones oso … 😆

UNeverNoe
    Participant

just stick with the ‘market’ price…
    dun give ‘discounts’ no matter wat they say…
    if not will spoil ‘market’.

but if the person put his stuffs on discount… then ok.. u noe. cant say anything.

angler85
    Participant

As i said, no money don’t keep pets.
    There are also some mother farkers whom buy the stuffs from you and ask for discounts as low as $2 they also happy…
    Please lah. $2 u all also wanna “ge gao” go keep brine shrimps lah… 😡

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.