Flaming thread !!!!!

Helping Pets Owners. Since 2003. Forums Other Animals Flaming thread !!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  the oracle 12 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

angler85
    Participant

Hey guys, let me get the ball rolling�

How many of you guys sell stuffs and got idiots come and give u stupid price quotes ?
    They keep on say they are student, den keep on bombarding you questions as if your an encyclopedia even though they have no nterest in buying�
    I&#;ve had enough of this sort of people. So read my signature if your one of these MORONS�

the oracle
    Participant

Yeah, it happens all the time. Some of them claimed they&#;re newbies. But they can ask you all kinds of questions that will make you think they&#;re more knowledgeable than you. Some of them claimed they&#;re students thinking that if they say that, then you might have some pity on them cause, as students, you won&#;t have the heart to charge them as you normally do. So, let&#;s just let your instinct tell you wheather they are what they claim. So, it&#;s a very subjective topic cause the bottomline is you. You will have to decide wheather to charge him the normal price or the �discounted&#; one. This thing won&#;t end, I can guarantee that. They&#;re just trying to take a free ride at your expense����So, got to be real ALERT the next time round.

Sanie.

gong88
    Participant

ahyozzz.. coolzz dwn man&#;angler&#; lol�. ai zai ai zai� hahaha�

rm3344
    Participant

yeah such things always happen� got ppl accepted price.. then slowly wana nego� say gf this, gf that� redundant..lots of excuses..zz

the oracle
    Participant

The best thing is IGNORE them. Don&#;t waste your time entertaining them. You can do other better things.

Sanie.

angler85
    Participant

YES, if i get any more of these mother farkers, i am going to make a ban list in my signature�. 😡

angel eye
    Participant

y nt post wat they say n their nicks here for all c so that they will tink twice b they do it again. hate tis type of ppl.

the oracle
    Participant

I don&#;t thnk it will work cause they can just re-register using a new nick and the ball will start rolling again���.
    But, no doubt, it&#;s a good idea though. At least he knows that he&#;s being watched����..

Sanie.

angler85
    Participant

Yes, must teach these people a lesson

dupamojo
    Participant

�bro, can lower anot ah? me abit tight budget le�&#;
    Yeah sure�go fak spiders lor�.wanna buy cheap cocaine too and perhaps a cheap handgun too?
    pple risk lives (ok mabbe i&#;m exaggerating lol) to get these shits u wanna bargain like a market?

gong88
    Participant

bleahz.. fak spider.. cannot liao.. lik that is fak horn stick� lolxxx�

elovechat
    Participant
    angler wrote:
    YES, if i get any more of these mother farkers, i am going to make a ban list in my signature�. 😡
    i quite like ur idea � include the unethical ones oso � 😆

UNeverNoe
    Participant

just stick with the &#;market&#; price�
    dun give &#;discounts&#; no matter wat they say�
    if not will spoil &#;market&#;.

but if the person put his stuffs on discount� then ok.. u noe. cant say anything.

angler85
    Participant

As i said, no money don&#;t keep pets.
    There are also some mother farkers whom buy the stuffs from you and ask for discounts as low as $ they also happy�
    Please lah. $ u all also wanna �ge gao&#; go keep brine shrimps lah� 😡

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.